Guyyyys. Summer is slipping away to quickly. How is it already mid-August? I didn't even have time to make a summer bucket list! But I'm checking off one of last year's items this weekend, camping! We have a big group going floating down the Huzzah and then a little camp out Saturday night. But there's still plenty of weekend to do fun things around St. Louis, Here's a look at just a few of the events happening in the Lou.
1. Blues at the Arch: It's your last chance of the summer to take in Blues music on the new Arch grounds. It's going to be a beautiful night, so bring a chair or a blanket and take it all in.
Friday 6:00pm Info on artist here.
2. Pride Night at Busch Stadium: I'll be cheering on the Cardinals Friday night and saying love is love! The Birds take on the Tampa Bay Rays at 7:15 pm.
3. Cherokee Beach Luau and Pig Roast: I am so bummed I never got to check out Cherokee Beach this summer, but they're going out with a bang with music, cocktails and a pig!.
Saturday 4pm-10pm. Info here.
4. Festival of Nations: One of the best parts of St. Louis is the melting pot that makes up our community. The annual festival in Tower Grove Park celebrates multiculturalism with food, drinks and music. Saturday and Sunday.
5. Cardinals Hall of Fame Induction: I can still remember when Mark McGuire broke the home run record. He and others will be inducted in to the Cardinals Hall of Fame on Saturday with a rally for fans at Ballpark Village. Saturday 2pm.
Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find a behind the scenes look at the day-to-day life of a TV news reporter. I have a love for food, traveling and all things St. Louis. This is a place for me to write about my passions.