The flowers are blooming, the patios are open and spring has officially sprung in St. Louis. You know I love a good list, so here's a look at the things I plan on checking off my bucket list this spring.
1. Take an outdoor yoga class
2. Road trip to Ava, IL to Scratch Brewery
3. Host a BBQ in our backyard
4. Picnic at the new Arch grounds
5. Pick strawberries at Eckerts
6. Make homemade jam with strawberries
7. Cocktails on a new outdoor patio
8. Volunteer at a community garden
9. Plant seeds
10. Eat lunch in City Garden
Soon enough it will be summer, but there is something distinctly special about these spring days. Whether it's napping with the windows open as a spring storm rolls through or taking Ellie to a farmer's market, I plan to take in each moment and not wish for summer to get here quicker. Working on living in the moment more, and hey, the moments on this list are looking pretty good! What are you planning on crossing off your spring bucket list?
Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find a behind the scenes look at the day-to-day life of a TV news reporter. I have a love for food, traveling and all things St. Louis. This is a place for me to write about my passions.