- one garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 c. onion chopped
- two cups cauliflower "rice"
- lime juice
- salsa (homemade or store bought)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup onions and peppers, sliced
- salt and pepper
- Heat up a pan with olive oil. Add the diced onions and garlic over low heat. Saute.
- While the onions and garlic are heating up, make your cauliflower rice. I used a food processor. You can also use a blender or even just a box grater, or you can buy it pre-chopped from Trader Joes.
- Add the cauliflower to the pan Cook for about 5-8 minutes.
- Put the "rice" in a bowl and add the lime juice and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble your burrito bowl! I quickly sauteed some sliced peppers in onions in a pan and added that with lettuce, salsa and avocado.